"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pujos: More than a Game

Crowds flock the St. Cardinals stadium every year. Not for the hot dogs and pretzels, but to see one man hit a home rome: Albert Pujos. Not only is the the most amazing player, but boy, can he hit home runs! In the book, Pujos More than a Game by Scott Lamb and Tim Ellsworth you can't help but be in awe of this legendary baseball player who ranks up there with the best of the best baseball players.

In this book, we see a very in depth look at Albert Pujos. Believe me, if you love sports, you want to read this book. Having a husband whose been a St. Louis Cardinal fan since childhood, I knew I wanted to read this book as well as give to my husband as a Valentines Day gift.

For Albert Pujus, it is more than a game. I can't recommend this book enough to everyone out there!!! I was given this book free to read but give my review with 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment